- When can you plant new grass?
You can plant year round!
- How much area does a pallet of grass cover?
A pallet of grass covers 450 square feet.
- How many pieces are on a pallet of grass?
A pallet of grass has about 165-168 pieces that are 16 x 24 inches.
- Can I buy less than a pallet?
Yes, we sell grass by the half pallet and by the piece in everything but the Palisades Zoysia.
- Where does the grass come from?
The grass comes from several farms throughout Texas.
- Is the grass fresh?
Yes! The grass is received fresh everyday. It is cut the day before and shipped up to be delivered or picked up the
day you request it.
- What type of vehicle do I need to pick up a pallet of grass?
We recommend at least a 3/4 ton truck, or a 1/2 ton pulling a trailer with an axle or axles rated for at least 3,000 pounds. A common misnomer is that you have carried a pallet of grass before. While that may be true, the weight of a pallet of grass can vary greatly depending on moisture and the amount of dirt.
- What do we have to load you with?
We use forklifts to load you on the yard and to deliver grass at your house.
- How much to water?
Keep wet (to the point of mush) for 4-5 days. After that water deep, let dry, water deep, let dry for 2-4 weeks.